Background

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The only way to start is to start...

I’ve been wanting to do this for so long! My soul has been so inspired by my beautiful roommates this past year as they have blogged their thoughts to the world and now I want to do the same. This is my last month in California before the big move back to Washington and I know that it will be filled with tons of adventures and I can’t wait to share them! Oh, and lots of art and pictures too!

I’ve been to Anthropologie twice in the last week and have officially fallen in love with cork art… something similar will probably follow once I have collected enough wine corks…

Last night I was able to celebrate the birthday of one of my closest friends! We ate dinner with the girls at a restaurant we just discovered called “Equator” in Pasadena which was complete with incredible honey glazed shrimp, a great yellow curry dish and a shot called the “Sexy Alligator Shot”…

The rest of the night was filled with taking pictures, lots of laughs and really terrible bowling. But the atmosphere made up for the lack of bowling skill at “300 Pasadena”! Great new bowling alley that is complete with great music, a full bar, and really clean bowling shoes. Now if only we could bowl in shoes like this...

My adventure today was taking a drive with my little brother to LAX for entirely no reason at all and having great conversation with him. I've loved getting to spend this year with him as he learned and grew at the same University that taught me so much. Love this kid and can't wait to see what the future holds for him!!!

Ok... well that's a start. We'll see what becomes of this blog tomorrow... oh what an adventure...


"An adventure may be worn as a muddy spot or it may be worn as a proud insignia. It is the woman wearing it who makes it the one thing or the other."
~Norma Shearer

No comments:

Post a Comment